One of the great things about having a minimalist style aesthetic, is that simple designs usually works best. Which means, you can usually find a lot of the same designed clothes at all different price ranges. You still want to be able to purchase something of quality, but finding that item at your price range, and of good quality, will be much easier.
Here are the items you need to create minimalist style on a budget
1. Striped tee – always best when 100% cotton so the material can breathe, this item is perfect for summer, as well as for winter when it can be used as a layering piece.
2. Black skinny jean – the ever versatile black skinny jean. My favourite is high-waisted as it covers all matters of sin.
3. Slip on sandals - a staple in any wardrobe, it doesn’t get any more classic than a Birkenstock. These little puppies have been growing on me! Super comfortable, and the epitome of minimalist style
4. Cross body bag - when it’s so hot, who wants to be carrying around a tote? Instead, opt for this little beauty. Perfect for day and night.
5. Sleek sunglasses – There is nothing you need more to finish off a look then a pair of sleek sunglasses.
Shop the look, and more, below!