Midi dresses are my new obsession. They seem to be a trend that has lasted the distance and what’s best about it is you can dress them down for during the day and also dress them up for night.
Here are some tips on how to wear a midi dress
1. Style your midi dress during the day with sandals and a long cross body bag to achieve that “effortless chic” look
2. Dress up your midi dress for night with a pair of statement earrings or necklace
3. Avoid long length jackets/coats with a midi dress and instead opt for a cropped jacket
4. Pick a midi dress with a full skirt to achieve that “dreamy” effect
5. Pair your midi dress with strappy sandals/heels to keep your legs elongated
How do you like to wear your midi dress?
Photography by Nicole Englemann