The Oversized Jumper
That oversized jumper feeling
It’s the moment you put it over your head and feel that overwhelming feeling of comfort. You’re probably about to head out, but now all your feel like doing is lying back down in bed with a hot chocolate and Netflix.
That’s EXACTLY the feeling I got as I put on this oversized jumper from Lock and Key Clothing. Perfect to wear out at night as well as during the day, this jumper has been for filling all my winter dreams.
But how do I style my oversized jumper?
Well, here are some fail-safe ways to style your oversized jumper this winter!
1. With a shirt poking out underneath and some black jeans
2. Some strappy heels and matching coloured culottes
3. Over a loose short or long dress
4. With ripped denim and a leather jacket
5. Ankle boots and black skinny denim
6. Side tuck it into a pencil skirt with detail
6. Belt it with an oversized belt to give the jumper some structure
See how many ways you can style your oversized jumper! You can use the suggestions above and/or come up with your own outfits! Tag them on Instagram using the hashtag #oversizedjumperstylechallenge to feature on my Instagram story! Looking forward to seeing some of your outfits soon!
Wearing: Lock and Key jumper, SABA culottes (similar), Wayne Cooper heels
Photography by Tom Greble