The words ‘shapeless dress’ don’t really sound very appealing to the average gal. I totally get it. Why would you want something that could very easily look frumpy on you? The fact is, as much as a shapeless dress can do just that, it can also be super flattering when done right.
Here are some tips on how to buy and accessorise the shapeless dress.
1. Buy something in a contemporary design and a great material (the above crinkle cut material really makes the dress).
2. Choose a dress with a flattering neckline for you (V-necks are mine).
3. Buy in black to double as a little black dress.
4. Don’t wear over the top accessories. It takes away from the simplicity of the dress.
5. Choose a longer length, such as below the knee or just above the ankle, to create an elegant look.
- wearing -
COS dress | Wayne Cooper Heels
Shop the look, plus more, below!
Photography by Tom Greble