Welcome to the first challenge here at Her Couture Life! This challenge is designed for you to see your wardrobe in a whole new light, and to really establish that you don’t need more than 10 items to create 10 interesting and creative outfits!
1. Choose 10 items from your current wardrobe
2. Use those items to create 10 different outfits
3. One outfit for everyday, so you have 10 days to complete the challenge.
- 1x dress
- 2x pairs of shoes (day and night pair)
- 4x tops
- 2x pants or skirts
- 1x outer layer
1. What is the weather for the next week?
2. What is appropriate for the lifestyle I lead?
3. What items do I already know work well together?
4. What is easy to wash in case it gets stained and needs a wash in between wears?
5. What clothing items are versatile and can be worn in different ways (i.e. a shirt that can tie at the side for a casual look as well as being worn as a regular shirt for the office)
THE NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS MONDAY FEBRUARY 12TH 2018
SIGN UP to the mailing list below to receive further instructions and inspiration! You’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook 5 Steps Towards Creating a Minimalist Wardrobe.