The Cropped Flared Jean
With denim being a firm favourite in the wardrobe of a minimalist, there are some definite style rules when deciding to chuck on the cropped flared jean.
1. The perfect length is definitely just above the ankle.
2. Pair with a tucked in top to show of the high-waist of the jeans.
3. Slides and blocked-heeled shoes look fab with them.
4. If pairing with boots, make sure the hem hits either at or below the top of the boots.
5. A cropped leather jacket will not go astray.
Wearing: Witchery Jeans, Zara Top, & Other Stories ballet flats
Photography by Tom Greble