It’s become that time in my life where wedding’s are popping up left, right and centre! So it’s natural that I’ve started thinking about what to wear to these amazing events. At the end of the day, you are there to celebrate the love of those closest to you … but it doesn’t mean you can’t look fabulous as well!!!
Here are some tips on what to wear to a wedding
1. Leave the short hemlines at home
Longer hemlines are where it’s at! It’s all about the understated sexiness these days… irregular hemlines do the trick as well!
2. A statement dress and heels are a classic, but amazing choice
Just add a little red lippy and your look is complete!
3. I’m going to say it… don’t wear white
And while I’m at it… don’t wear a white AND lace
4. It’s okay to wear dark colours
Although it once might have been the shade of gloominess, dark colours, these days, bring an air of sophistication to an event.
5. Statement jewellery is a must
The bigger and bolder the better!
6. Only wear heels you know you’ll be able to walk in all day!
You know I’m right. I say it for your own well-being!
7. Always carry a small clutch bag to complete the look
A sparkly number will do the trick
This post is inspired by two of my closest friends…
Congratulations to my oldest friend Michelle and her fiance Zak on their engagement
Also a HUGE congratulations to my dearest friend Emma and her fiance Johannes
I cannot wait to celebrate with you all soon back in Aus!
Photography by Max Smith