7 Signs You Have a Minimalist Sized Wardrobe
1. You believe in quality over quantity
2. Finding how many outfits you can create around one item is a sport to you.
3. Basic items are the foundation of your wardrobe.
4. You do research before buying an item and thoroughly assess whether you need it or not.
5. You wouldn’t bulk at the idea of buying an item over $500… if you felt that the cost-per-wear would be super low.
6. Every item in your wardrobe has a function, and you’re never caught off guard with “I don’t have anything to wear” thoughts.
7. You’re the person your friends come to to deter them from buying something they know deep down they don’t need.
Like the idea of a minimalist wardrobe but aren’t quite there yet? Check out our minimalist wardrobe section of the blog to help get you there!